We can help at all phases of the PERM recruitment / immigration advertising process:
- Direct Billing: We provide for direct billing to your clients -no more ad billing hassles for your office! Immigration advertising overhead is cut significantly when you leverage this method of pass-through. We simply send our PDF Payment Form to you or your client and move forward with the ad placement.
- Pricing: Get the best prices for your entire PERM recruitment ad / immigration advertising package. Use our agency commission and close-knit relationships with the ad representatives to your advantage.
- Selecting Media Outlets: We know PERM recruitment, and because we deal with so many other law firms, we are in weekly touch with what the Department of Labor is up to with regard to approving ads.
- Ad cost reduction: Ad abbreviation is just one aspect of our service, use our database of hundred of past job descriptions as a guide in creating your own job descriptions. Remember, the Dept. of Labor has some very specific guidelines, so you can’t cut corners. Use a proven formula.
- Proofing & Spell-checking: We catch a lot of errors in job ads you just don’t see when making the ad. Missing a number on the zip code, forget the job location, a typo in a job duty? We’ll catch it and make sure you are not charged extra, and that the correct version of the ad runs.
- Ad Placement Confirmation: We make sure to get written confirmation from the advertisers before the ad runs, so you can enter the weekend knowing your PERM immigration advertising placements are running on time, in the correct edition, for the proper price, and exactly where they should.
- Online Tracking: Others have ad programs, but they are tedious and don’t inform you of what’s really going on with your ads. Check out our PERM Ad Track via PERM-Track.com, it handles all your PERM recruitment immigration advertising needs from start to finish.
- Tear sheets: It’s one thing to get tear sheets, but you need tear sheets that are properly configured for immigration advertising, and don’t just have vague or missing information that would cause the Dept. of Labor Certifying Officer to reject the ad. We make sure the advertisers know and understand outright what we expect on your behalf.
For more information, call 1-866-489-7226.